The NSFA professional membership status was created for college and university officials/staff, research personnel and retired school and/or foundation officials desiring membership with a national organization to learn about and/or contribute to the K-12 foundation movement.
NSFA professional membership is not intended for commercial use by vendors, consultants and/or advertisers nor as a substitute for K-12 foundations and/or school or school districts seeking membership status.
For sponsorship and advertisement opportunities for vendors, consultants and advertisers please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFESSIONAL MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Membership in the largest and oldest national K-12 foundation organization (Established with a US Dept. of Educ. grant in 2002, NSFA is a stand-alone independently governed 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- Access to the Education Foundation Leadership certification program
- Monthly E-newsletter: “Solid Foundations” which includes training information and other valuable resources
- Ability to Utilize NSFA logo on Member Materials/Collateral
- Access to online resources on education foundation best practices
- Free access on all Webinar offerings ($25 discount!).
- Annual National Conference Discounts
- Regional Workshop Discounts
- Members Only Web Portal
- Access to consulting services from NSFA experts and other national leaders
- FREE Job Postings on NSFA Website ($50 for 60 days for Non-members)
- Plus the new resources and materials being added all the time!