The National School Foundation Association is the recognized leader of the PreK-12 education foundation movement in the United States, providing training and support for their development and quest to increase student achievement through philanthropic investment and involvement.
The mission of the National School Foundation Association is to provide support, training, and resources to education foundations and their leaders to maximize their success.
The NSFA fulfills its mission by
- Being a thought leader and source of expertise to education foundations
- Providing industry leading training to education foundation leaders, boards, staff, school boards, and district personnel
- Communicating benchmarks for successful education foundations
- Assisting districts in the creation and development of local education foundations
- Supporting the development of state associations of education foundations
Partner with NSFA
|NSFA Board of Directors
History of the NSFA
Industry Leadership Council
|Why the NSFA?
|Foundations by State|