The National School Foundation Association (NSFA) is leading the education foundation movement by connecting, informing and supporting local education foundations across the United States. Membership to NSFA provides you with access to the tools, resources and networking opportunities you need to grow and strengthen your foundation. Yearly membership dues range from $150-$700 annually and are based on the most recent 990 revenue. Contact Robin Callahan regarding Emerging Foundation, Industry, Student or Education Profession Dues. All annual memberships are based on the calendar year.
STATE MEMBERSHIP - If you are located in CO, IA, IN, NE, NJ, OK, PA, TX or UT, an NSFA membership is included in your State Association Membership. If your state is not listed, please proceed with this membership form. Learn more about the state organizations here.
- Access to an online resource library including sample policies and procedures, succession plans, job descriptions, recorded webinars on a wide range of topics and more.
- Free access to bi-monthly Webinar Offerings ($25 value each).
- Education Foundation Leader Training and Certification program offered in partnership with National University.
- Monthly E-newsletter: “Solid Foundations” which includes training information and other valuable resources
- Discount on Firespring's integrated website, email and fundraising platforms
- 1st year discount on Bloomerang Donor Managment System
- Ability to utilize the NSFA logo on website and other collateral
- National Conference Discount
- Regional Conference Discounts
- Access to consulting services from NSFA Board ,Staff and other national leaders
- FREE Job Postings on NSFA Website ($50 for 60 days for Non-members)
- New resources and benefits are being added all the time
Please use your general organization email (i.e. info@)