This membership category was established to encourage the growth and development of K-12 foundations among schools and districts across the US and Canada. Yearly membership dues range from $100-$500 annually and are based on revenue (Education Foundations) or Student Numbers (Schools/Districts). Membership dues help ensure that members and community partners continue to receive the best in professional development offerings and resources. All annual memberships are based on the calendar year. Those agencies applying after Oct. 1st of a current year, will have their membership current through December of the following year.
- Membership in the largest and oldest national K-12 foundation organization (Established with a US Dept. of Educ. grant in 2002, NSFA is a stand-alone independently governed 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- Access to the Education Foundation Leadership certification program
- Monthly E-newsletter: “Solid Foundations” which includes training information and other valuable resources
- Ability to Utilize NSFA logo on Member Materials/Collateral
- Access to online resources on education foundation best practices
- Free access on all Webinar offerings ($25 discount!).
- Annual National Conference Discounts
- Regional Workshop Discounts
- Members Only Web Portal
- Access to consulting services from NSFA experts and other national leaders
- FREE Job Postings on NSFA Website ($50 for 60 days for Non-members)
- Plus the new resources and materials being added all the time!
$100 annual fee ($50,000 income or less)
$200 annual fee ($50,001 - $100,000 income)
$300 annual fee ($100,001 - $250,000 income)
$400 annual fee ($250,001 - $999,999 income)
$500 annual fee ($1,000,000 income or more)
To proceed with a K-12 Foundation membership click here.
RENEW NOW! For a direct link to pay for your membership online click here.
For a hard copy membership renewal form click here.
Is your state an NSFA state education foundation association or state affiliate member? If you’re a member of a state affiliate, you’re already an NSFA member. Click here to provide us your contact information and start having access to NSFA member benefits today.
Have suggestions on additional member benefits or categories? Please contact NSFA at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866)824-8513.