The National School Foundation Association (NSFA) is leading the education foundation movement by connecting, informing and supporting local education foundations across the United States.
Membership to NSFA provides you with access to the tools, resources and networking opportunities you need to grow and strengthen your foundation or knowledge of the education foundation industry. Yearly membership dues range from $150-$700 based on the type of membership or, in the case of existing education foundations, the most recent 990 annual revenue.
Not sure if your organization is a current member? NSFA Members as of 4.16.2018.
All annual memberships are based on the calendar year (January 1 - December 30).
Select from one of these membership categories and join NSFA today:
Education Foundation Membership - $150-$700 (for existing education/school foundations)
Emerging Foundation Membership - $150 (for education foundations in the planning stage or in the first year of implementation)
Educator Membership - $100 (for principals, superintendents or other educators without an education foundation serving their school or district)
Student Membership - $100 (for undergraduate or graduate students who are working with or doing research on the education foundation industry)
If you are an existing or emerging education foundation in CO, NE, NJ, FL, OK, PA, TX or UT, an NSFA membership is included in your State Association Membership. Learn more about your state's organization.
NSFA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Access to an online resource library including sample policies and procedures, succession plans, job descriptions, recorded webinars on a wide range of topics and more.
- Link to your website from NSFA's site (Existing and Emerging Education Foundation Memberships)
- Free access to bi-monthly Webinar Offerings ($25 value each).
- Education Foundation Leader Training and Certification program offered in partnership with National University.
- Monthly E-newsletter: “Solid Foundations” which includes training information and other valuable resources
- Discount on Firespring's integrated website, email and fundraising platforms
- 1st year discount on Bloomerang Donor Managment System
- Free cause page from USEED
- Ability to utilize the NSFA logo on website and other collateral
- National Conference Discounts
- Regional Conference Discounts
- Access to consulting services from NSFA Board, Staff, and other national leaders
- FREE Job Postings on NSFA Website ($50 for 60 days for Non-members)
- Discounted Board Member Training courses
- New resources and benefits are being added all the time
Education Foundation Membership Levels
- $100,000 income or less - $150.00
- $100,001 - $250,000 income - $300.00
- $250,001 - $500,000 income - $400.00
- $500,000 - $999,999 income - $500.00
- $1,000,000 – $2,000,000 income - $600.00
- $2,000,001 income or more $700.00